The receptionist is responsible for the professional and efficient managing of front office and clerical support.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle multi-line phone system.
- Knowledge of firm organization in order to properly place callers.
- Adherence to strict security guidelines as set forth by clients and firm.
- Greet and check in incoming guests. Issue guest badges.
- Maintain professional and calm demeanor with callers.
- Notate and log necessary calls.
- Maintain high standards of organization and attention to detail.
- Working closely with paralegals for maintaining case management system.
- Review and distribute incoming faxes.
- Manage high volume calls.
- Will perform other duties and responsibilities as needed
This job does not require the exercise of supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Previous Reception experience and knowledge of phone systems and call distribution preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills; have the ability to multi-task and be adaptable to change.
- High-level proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Ability to operate computer, scanner, photocopier, and telephone.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Detailed analytic experience and organizational skills required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
If you possess the requisite qualifications and are seeking the challenge of working in a growing firm, please submit your resume in confidence.
**Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration**
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the Firm.