Our Residential Closing Group is the core founding practice area of McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC. We represent national, regional, local and community banks, lending institutions, investors, developers, builders, sellers, and purchasers in all types of purchase and sale transactions.
Attorneys and staff in this practice area provide exceptional settlement experiences in all aspects of the closing process, and with numerous locations in Georgia, Florida and Alabama, including multiple locations throughout the Greater Atlanta area, McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC has an office conveniently located for everyone.
The Firm’s Residential Closing attorneys are experts in all facets of residential transactions including:
- Construction Loans
- Consumer Loans
- Development loans
- Home Sales
- Land Acquisitions
- Owner Financing
- Title examination
- Title Agency
Funds for Closing:
McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce accepts funds in compliance with the following Georgia Good Fund Legislation: O.C.G.A. §44-14-13, any funds for closing over $5,000.00 must be provided in the form of a bank wire. Funds under $5,000.00 must be in the form of certified or cashier’s checks from local Georgia banks only.
Please bring an unexpired Government issued photo ID to closing, as well as a 2nd form of I.D. (insurance card, military ID, etc.).
Title Insurance protects from future loss if a covered claim against your property is made. There are two types of title insurance:
- A Loan Policy protects the lender for the amount of the loan. If you only have a Loan Policy, you are not protected if a problem materializes with your title.
- An Owner’s Policy protects you and your property- your equity. Addtionally, the Owner’s Policy provides assurance that your title company will stand behind you if a covered title problem arises after you buy a home.
Please choose from one of McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce’s five locations throughout the Greater Atlanta area for your closing experience: Roswell, Newnan, Douglasville, Duluth and Johns Creek.
Our attorneys routinely appear at real estate sales meetings, lunch & learns, and CE classes to offer information and education on recent developments in the industry.
Our attorneys are leaders in many professional organizations including:
- Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- Dixie Land Title
- Newnan-Coweta Board of Realtors
- Fayette County Board of Realtors
- Home Builders Association of West Georgia
- Georgia Real Estate Closing Attorneys Association
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- West Georgia Board of Realtors