Commercial Litigation Attorney wanted for busy creditor based practice located in Hartford, CT. Practice consists of commercial foreclosure, title insurance, and bank litigation in state and federal courts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ideal candidate will have first chair trail experience, a portable book of business. and the ability to mange cases independently
- Candidates with creditor based bankruptcy experience will also be considered provided there is an ability to work cases independently in a bankruptcy and civil litigation context.
- Provides clients with legal advice by conducting and directing legal research; updating clients regarding case developments, explaining legal concepts to clients
- Maintains rapport with clients by making regular contact with clients; satisfying client needs
- Accomplishes work requirements by assigning cases, and providing legal guidance, to legal assistants; monitoring case progress
EDUCATION & SKILLS:
- Juris Doctorate
- Member of the Connecticut Bar
- Intermediate knowledge of various popular software applications
- Highly motivated with strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a salary commensurate with your experience and accomplishments
If you possess the requisite qualifications and are seeking the challenge of working in a dynamic, growing firm, please submit your resume. Resume submissions will be considered confidential.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
**Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration***
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.