We make decisions that make a difference! We have many opportunities for motivated hard – working candidates. Our standards are high, but the rewards are great! We foster a culture of leadership and empowerment creating an environment where teamwork and career development maximize expectations.
Why work here?
Mccalla Raymer Leibert Pierce is passionate about fostering an environment that supports both personal and professional development. Our most valued investment is human capital. The firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
To afford all employees the ability to manage a successful balance between work and home life McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce cultivates the ability to work in flexible ways to ensure that earning an income does not prohibit managing family and other commitments. The firm actively encourages employees to effectively manage multiple responsibilities at home, work, and in the community without guilt or regret.
Our Investment in You!
- Competitive salaries and generous benefits
- Medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance and 401K options
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Paid time off, Birthday paid time off and company paid holidays
- Growth opportunities and job enrichment
- Extensive training opportunities
- Company sponsored events and contests
- Social exchange, philanthropy initiatives and networking
- Employee discounts for gym memberships, cellular service, rental cars and more
We believe in you, so join us, and select the opportunity that is right for you. To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roswell, GA – Associate- Litigation
- Hartford, CT – Legal Assistant – Foreclosure
- Hartford, CT – Paralegal – Foreclosure
- Long Beach, CA – Legal Assistant
- Chicago, IL – Report Analyst
- Birmingham, AL – Litigation Paralegal
- Roswell, GA – Customer Service Collections Call Center Representative
- Remote IL – Champaign County – Foreclosure Associate Attorney
- Highlands Ranch, CO – Legal Assistant – Foreclosure
- Remote IL – Rock Island County – Foreclosure Associate Attorney
- Iselin, NJ – Human Resource Generalist
- New York, NY – Administrative Assistant – Operations (Entry Level)