This position is responsible for researching, preparing and reviewing Litigation files. Act as a point of support to attorneys through client correspondence, drafting, filing, and necessary file maintenance.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor Degree or legal experience, is preferred
- Paralegal Certificate is a plus, but not required
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage deadlines, multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Capacity to handle a high volume of communications and files each day
- Able to be flexible with changing priorities
- Strong, paid or non-paid, work history
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job: Normal office working conditions.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, which includes a salary commensurate with experience and accomplishments.
If you possess the requisite qualifications and are seeking the challenge of working in a growing firm, please submit your resume in confidence.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.