The Associate Attorney will report directly to the Partner of Evictions and Consumer Accounts. The attorney will work alongside the evictions and consumer accounts support staff and carry their own caseload. The right candidate is licensed in the states of Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1 year experience in eviction law, foreclosure law and consumer collection practice.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle all aspects of eviction and consumer collection cases in the states of Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi
- Attend court hearings (when practical due to geographical location or remote hearing capabilities) on eviction and consumer collection cases in Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi
- Prepare and review documentation required to be filed for eviction and consumer collection cases in Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi
- This job does not require the exercise of supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Membership in the State Bars of Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi as an attorney qualified to practice law
- Knowledge of Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi eviction and consumer collections law
- 1-5 years of experience in eviction, foreclosure and consumer collection law
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Motivated self starter, ability to multi-task, detail-oriented, flexible and personable
- Ability to work independently with little day-to-day hands-on supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Overall good attitude and willingness to adapt to change
- Must possess good organizational skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to contribute to building a positive team spirit
Normal office working conditions, remote work is possible. The noise level in the office work environment is quiet to moderate.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, which includes a salary commensurate with experience and accomplishments.
If you possess the requisite qualifications and are seeking the challenge of working in a growing firm please submit your resume in confidence. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.