Draft and review all documentation necessary to complete bankruptcy cases within the State of Florida
- In good standing and an active member of the Florida Bar
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Proven abilities to manage multiple responsibilities at once, and know when to reprioritize and effectively manage a high case volume in a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws
- Ability to analyze case law and provide recommendations
- Must be able to attend hearings and mediations throughout the State of Florida
Education & Work Experience
- 2- 3 years of solid experience working as an Attorney in the Bankruptcy arena
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school
Knowledge & Skills
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self starter, with the ability to multi-task, as well as to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Proficient with superior attention to detail
- Possess the ability to work under various pressures and meet strict deadlines
- Working UCC knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Overall good attitude and willingness to adapt to change
- Must possess good organizational skills
- Can Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Can work a case file from start to finish
- Balances team and individual responsibilities while Contributing to building a positive team spirit
- Examines ways to improve and promote quality.
- Possess an Analytical though process and uses Critical Thinking skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time. \
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate. This is a full-time position Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a salary commensurate with your experience and accomplishments.
If you posses the requisite qualifications and are seeking the challenge of working in a dynamic, growing firm, please submit your resume.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.