This position includes but is not limited to managing any and all tasks associated with the foreclosure sale process. The bulk of said tasks encompass preparing bids, preparing sale publications, preparing sale motions, timely correspondence with all interested parties, maintaining electronic files, the utilization and maintenance of a variety of client systems, addressing incoming calls from a variety of sources as well as a large amount of customer service driven responsibilities. In this position you will need to possess the willingness to work in a team as well as the ability to be self-driven and work independently whenever needed.
- Drafting, preparing, and formatting publications, correspondence, motions and various other legal documents.
- Reviewing client financials to calculate bids.
- Following up with clients, court dockets and publishers to ensure sale is properly held.
- Fielding calls from borrowers, clients, and other outside parties in a courteous and effective manner.
- Developing and maintaining congenial relationships with business associates and clients.
- Consistently and accurately updating the firm’s internal case management system, as well as all clients systems.
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients at every level of interaction.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to proficiently operate computer, scanner, photocopier and telephone is required.
- Familiarity with legal terminology.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively with borrower, clients, attorneys, other internal employees, and outside parties.
- Must be able to work with others in a congenial and team-oriented manner.
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills; the position requires the ability to multi-task and be adaptable to continual change.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- High-level proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Proficiency in internet research activities.
- Working knowledge of Connecticut Civil procedure preferred.
- Knowledge and familiarity with chain of title
- Experience with client systems such as LPS, Tempo, Vendorscape and others is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or;
- Paralegal certificate and/or 3-5 years’ equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ administrative experience; preferably in the legal field
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate. This is a full-time position Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a salary commensurate with your experience and accomplishments.
If you posses the requisite qualifications and are seeking the challenge of working in a dynamic, growing firm, please submit your resume. Resume submissions will be considered confidential.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.