Responsible for processing and monitoring current foreclosure status of assigned loans within established policies and procedures of the servicer client while maintaining strict adherence to Key Performance Indicators. Monitors and processes foreclosures according to Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae guidelines. Employee would serve as onsite liaison for McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC, working directly at the servicer site in Highlands Ranch, CO.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains current foreclosure status of assigned loans within established policies and procedures.
- Records pertinent information in the loan servicing system and other applicable software to maintain accurate and current records.
- Reviews and reconciles reports between loan servicing system and other applicable software to insure timeliness and quality.
- Responds to attorneys, vendors, branches and other department’s disputes, inquiries, and/or complaints related to the foreclosure action in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensures foreclosure activities are performed in accordance with investor, insurer and/or government agency guidelines while strictly adhering to established Key Performance Indicators.
- Responsible for the initial auditing of default related documents submitted by foreclosure counsel which may be filed with the court or recorded in the county in which the property resides.
- Documents, which include affidavits and other sworn statements, are analyzed for accuracy and completeness compared to loan servicing files and servicing system records.
- Analysts also provide additional documentation to support the execution of documents and will communicate directly with foreclosure counsel should there be any questions or concerns. Default related documents are heavily regulated both internally and externally to insure compliance with state and federal regulations and to provide an extremely high degree of confidence in the accuracy of the documents.
- Follow up on missing or erroneous documents to maintain high level of accuracy and compliance with court timelines and company policies.
Education & Work Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 or more years of default mortgage servicing experience.
- Default mortgage servicing and foreclosure processing experience preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Intermediate personal computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office/Windows based applications, including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate verbally and in writing with internal and external customers including vendors and attorneys.
- Strong problem-solving ability, data collection, analysis and presentation skills.
- Ability to consistently ensure accuracy, thoroughness and completeness of all work completed.
- Audit, analyze, compile supporting documentation and submit foreclosure documents for signature by a Company Officer.
- Record & maintain pertinent information in the vendor management, loan servicing, and other applicable software systems.
- Monitor pending fc doc report to prioritize daily workload.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Frequently required to use hands and fingers to type and handle. Occasional reaching with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, which includes a salary commensurate with experience and accomplishments.
If you possess the requisite qualifications and are seeking the challenge of working in a growing firm, please submit your resume in confidence.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.