The Associate Attorney will report to the Managing Partner of Evictions. The attorney will work alongside the current Associate Attorney and the evictions support staff and carry their own caseload. The right candidate is licensed in the states of New York and New Jersey. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 1 year experience in foreclosure and eviction law.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle all aspects of eviction cases in the states of New Jersey and New York
- Attend court hearings on eviction cases in New Jersey
- Prepare and review documentation required to be filed for eviction cases in New Jersey and New York
Education & Work Experience
- Membership in the State Bars of New York and New Jersey as an attorney qualified to practice law
- Knowledge of New Jersey and New York foreclosure and eviction law
- 1-5 years of experience in the Eviction and/or Foreclosure area
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Motivated self starter, ability to multi-task, detail-oriented, flexible and personable
- Ability to work independently with little day-to-day hands-on supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Overall good attitude and willingness to adapt to change
- Must possess good organizational skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities and contribute to building a positive team spirit
Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, which includes a salary commensurate with experience and accomplishments.
If you possess the requisite qualifications and are seeking the challenge of working in a growing firm please submit your resume in confidence.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.