The Bankruptcy Legal Assistant onsite client liaison is a full-time Referral Specialists who enjoy a fast-paced environment and challenging work. Attention to detail is a must to succeed as a part of our team! Bankruptcy experience preferred. Must have attention to detail, problem solving skills and solid work ethic.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Entering client data accurately into several database systems
- Processing and managing files
- Processing information quickly and with a high degree of accuracy
- Identifying and resolving any discrepancies with data entry
- Execute various loan and property searches, and monitor compliance timelines
- Acquire and upload required documentation to files
- Researching and resolving issues with documentation
- Working from a report (work queue)
- Work in conjunction with attorneys and paralegals to ensure case files are accurate and complete
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Work Experience
- Qualified candidates must demonstrate excellent computer and organizational skills, and be able to multitask
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Previous bankruptcy, mortgage servicing, real estate, or law firm experience preferred
- Recent graduates with experience and veterans are encouraged to apply!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.