This position includes but is not limited to managing any and all administrative tasks associated with the accounts payable/receivable for the foreclosure and litigation invoicing process. The Accounting Specialist must maintain accurate and complete records regarding payments to vendors, lenders, and other entities. You will also serve as a liaison between the Accounts Payable department and external parties. The bulk of said tasks encompass timely correspondence with all interested parties, maintaining paper and electronic files, the utilization and maintenance of a variety of client systems, addressing incoming calls from a variety of sources as well as a large amount of customer service driven responsibilities. In this position you will need to possess the willingness to work in a team as well as the ability to be self-driven and work independently whenever needed. This is an onsite position and the ability to work from home is not offered at this time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review invoices received for accuracy and route for approval.
- Enter approved invoices into Dynamics AX.
- Reconcile vendor accounts.
- Initiate bank wire transactions, make bank deposits, and issue checks.
- Review, prepare, and submit invoices via client directed websites, email and/or USPS.
- Maintain proper notes within internal system of record
- Ensure accurate and timely submissions of invoices.
- Communicates with various internal departments and employees.
- Follow-up efficiently and accurately with invoice inquiries and submissions.
- Notify management of issues or concerns with submission or back-up documentation.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively with borrower, clients, attorneys, other internal employees, and outside parties.
- Must be able to work with others in a congenial and team-oriented manner.
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills; the position requires the ability to multi-task and be adaptable to continual change.
- Ability to read and write at a high level for proof reading and editing purposes.
- High-level proficiency in MS Office suite. Including Word, Excel and Adobe.
- Familiarity with case and document management software.
- Prior knowledge of Foreclosure billing is preferred but not required.
- High degree of attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Ability to proficiently operate computer, fax machine, scanner, photocopier, typewriter, and telephone is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate. This a full time position, Monday through Friday.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a salary commensurate with your experience and accomplishments.
If you posses the requisite qualifications and are seeking the challenge of working in a dynamic, growing firm, please submit your resume. Resume submissions will be considered confidential.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.