Will act as liaison between servicer client and MRLP through all forms of communication regarding foreclosure files; to include, email, phone calls, and client and MRLP systems, including BKFS (Black Knight Foreclosure Solutions).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage foreclosure files on assigned cases by interacting and instructing various parties such as client and attorney or other party involved in the foreclosure.
- Under limited supervision, update general foreclosure/judgment processes on active files using Black Knight Foreclosure Solutions
- Follow department policy and procedures
- Perform tasks that require knowledge of basic foreclosure timelines, requesting updates on files from Attorneys and Paralegals that may be handling, answering a variety of e-mails, phone calls, intercoms/messages and inquiries on the files in the assigned portfolio, directing clients or other staff members on correct contacts.
- Review internal systems in order to provide brief summary of results to servicer
- Respond to general case inquiries on behalf MRLP
- Assist with the completion of client-specific projects received from compliance department
- Conduct internal audit projects, prepare detailed final reports, and communicate findings
- Work on complex issues involving resolution between servicer and MRLP
- Return all phone calls, e-mails and intercoms/messages within 24 hours of receipt
- Must have an understanding of foreclosure documents and practices
- Draft documents, review, upload to client for execution and monitor receipt of documents.
- Ensure the effective delivery of outgoing mail, messenger deliveries, overnight deliveries, and facsimiles in a timely manner.
- Maintain superior public relations with servicer client
- Provide service updates, client status updates and follow-up on outstanding documents and or services
- Assist with check down of closed; active and hold files including forwarding invoices of foreclosures fees and costs
- Will perform other duties and responsibilities as needed
This job does not require the exercise of supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a Foreclosure environment
- Law Firm experience is preferred but not required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel &Outlook
- Advanced proficiency in BKFS/LPS desktop
- Must be able to uphold a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Be able to identify situations that may need escalation
- Ability to conduct and report research
- Ability to work under limited supervision and is self driven
- Documentation Skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to utilize multiple internal computer systems
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in an extremely fast paced environment
- Capacity to handle a high volume of email & file communications each day
- Ability to retain and manage sensitive and confidential information
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate legal client systems
- Extreme attention to details and ability to learn and interpret legal terminology
- Demonstrate professional behavior and teamwork
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job: Normal office working conditions, with quiet to moderate noise level within the work environment.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, which includes a salary commensurate with experience and accomplishments.
If you possess the requisite qualifications, and are seeking the challenge of working in a growing firm, please submit your resume in confidence.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.
Please forward your resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.