This position includes but is not limited to all financial and accounting functions of the accounts payable department. The bulk of said tasks encompass timely correspondence with all interested parties, maintaining paper and electronic records. In this position you will need to possess the willingness to work as a team as well as the ability to be work independently whenever needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain proper notes within internal system of record.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of invoices for payment.
- Reconcile vendor accounts
- Sort, Code, and match invoices for payment.
- Maintain vendor files, enter, and upload invoices into Dynamics AX.
- Maintain proper notes with internal system of record.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external clients.
- Identify and work issues to closure.
- Notify management of escalated issues and concerns.
- Ability to complete special projects as assign.
- Safeguard confidential information.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed.
This job does not require the exercise of supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- A High School Diploma or GED required. Post High School, Business, Finance or Accounting Degree strongly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Strong computer skills, including strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and the Internet required.
- Knowledge of accounting software applications. Experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Comfortable communicating with clients and senior management.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills required.
- Organized and has the ability to multi-task.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to work under pressure and take on additional responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the mortgage service industry including bankruptcy, foreclosure, and eviction processes preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate. This a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a salary commensurate with your experience and accomplishments.
If you posses the requisite qualifications and are seeking the challenge of working in a dynamic, growing firm, please submit your resume. Resume submissions will be considered confidential.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
**Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration***
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.