McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC is seeking a Real Estate Closing Coordinator who will be responsible for reviewing title work, ordering/preparing closing documents, Settlement Statements and funding/disbursing files to ensure timely closing of REO and non-default real estate transactions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and clear title work to ensure timely closing of a real estate transaction.
- Ordering documentation including but not limited to title work, mortgage balances, HOA, utility, lien payoffs and any other items required to be paid at closing
- Preparing closing documents such as deeds, affidavits, acknowledgements and other ancillary documents required for title and closing
- Handling any post-closing requests and requirements, such as deed recording and title policy issuance
- Solve problems and offer solutions on files to assure closing within required timeframe.
- Proactively communicate concisely with the client/seller, agent(s), lender, vendors, and county and municipal offices.
- Responsible for funding and dispersing escrows and balancing file
- Reviewing instructions, loan documents, prepares for closing, recording and issues checks and statements.
- Monitoring multiple client portals for any tasks to complete, documents to upload/download, messages that must be responded to in regards to the closing status and any other responsibilities that client may require for the firm to complete
- Must be able to work high volume with great organization, accuracy and timeliness
- Must have exceptional writing skills
- Must be motivated, able to multi-task, detail-oriented and personable:
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere, adaptable to change and self-sufficient
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years escrow/title closing experience
- Knowledge of closing docs, and the ability to read and recognize special warranty deeds, loan documents, escrow documents and basic understanding of foreclosure procedures and documentation.
- Experience with RamQuest preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and follow-up skills.
- Proficient in software tools including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, and the internet.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Detailed organizational skills required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, which includes a salary commensurate with experience and accomplishments.
If you possess the requisite qualifications and are seeking the challenge of working in a growing firm, please submit your resume in confidence.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.