Public facing role as primary telephone contact for clients, borrowers, and outside third parties. Handle incoming telephone calls from various parties in a professional, courteous, and thorough manner. Provide appropriate and accurate information to callers. Act as a liaison between callers and Foreclosure South Foreclosure Teams and Attorneys if escalation is required.
- Act as the primary telephone contact for firm clients, borrowers, and outside third parties.
- Update internal case management system with substance of calls and communicate action items to appropriate team members.
- Verify identity of callers and use discretion in release of information.
- Interpret information in the case management system and relay to callers, as appropriate.
- Provide accurate and appropriate information to callers, based on their identity and relationship to the file.
- Identify calls in need of escalation and escalate appropriately in a timely manner.
- Conduct themselves with professionalism, positivity, and courtesy at all times, even when faced with difficult or unhappy callers.
- Maintain proper and thorough notes within internal and client systems of record.
- Keep managers informed of issues or concerns.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High degree of attention to detail;
- Superb verbal and written communication skills;
- Positive, courteous, and professional demeanor required;
- Self starter with the ability to function with minimal supervision;
- Ability to multi task and prioritize tasks with competing priorities;
- Ability to work with staff and attorneys across multiple teams and states;
- Effectively working as a team player and promote a congenial, collaborative environment;
- Prior knowledge of foreclosure processes;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel and Adobe PDF;
- Associate Degree or the equivalent in professional experience preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a salary commensurate with your experience and accomplishments.
If you possess the requisite qualifications and are seeking the challenge of working in a dynamic, growing firm, please submit your resume. Resume submissions will be considered confidential.
All applicants applying for U.S job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.