We are looking for a Collections Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and clients that are calling to make payment arrangements. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues and dealing with in house attorneys.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication guidelines when handling different topics
- Identify clients’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and clients by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call database in a comprehensible way
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Ability to carry 10 pounds or more
Education & Work Experience
- High school degree required.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Must have be able to communicate courteously and effectively with borrower, clients, attorneys, other internal employees, and outside parties.
- Must have the ability to proficiently operate computer, scanner, copier and telephone.
- Must be able to work with others in a congenial and team-oriented manner.
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills; the position requires the ability to multi-task and be adaptable to continual change.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- High volume call center experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures.
- Must have high-level proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate. This is a full-time position Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a salary commensurate with your experience and accomplishments.
If you posses the requisite qualifications and are seeking the challenge of working in a dynamic, growing firm, please submit your resume. Resume submissions will be considered confidential.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.