Providing administrative level clerical services to the Office of General Counsel, while maintaining an organized workflow on a client-specific task related to document retention requirements for the Firm’s Georgia location.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for destroying client-specific files that are located both onsite (Roswell, GA) and offsite (Douglasville, GA)
- Complete a daily log sheet of the files that they have reviewed and destroyed and send all reports to management daily.
- Travel between Roswell, GA office and Douglasville, GA
Education & Work Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Administrative or office experience in the legal field a plus.
- Must have a valid driver license with a clean driving record
- Must have valid / active vehicle insurance coverage
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Highly motivated individual who has great organizational skills
- Some legal experience in Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, REO, Eviction and Litigation desired
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively through email and phone with management
- Ability able to follow specific guidance from management
- Candidate must be able to work independently, efficiently, with precision
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, Office365, etc.)
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job: Normal office working conditions, with quiet to moderate noise level within the work environment.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, which includes a salary commensurate with experience and accomplishments.
If you possess the requisite qualifications, and are seeking the challenge of working in a growing firm, please submit your resume in confidence.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.