This position includes but is not limited to handling certain tasks associated with legal documents, correspondence, calls and financial information. In this position you will need to possess the willingness to work well in a team environment as well as the ability to work independently at times. Prior mortgage foreclosure or accounting related experienced preferred but not required. Candidate must have leadership experience.
- Supervise small but growing team of 3-10 with future growth potential.
- Direct and manage employees through leadership and coaching, including performance measurements.
- Actively manage reports to confirm files are being processed according to legal requirements, firm policy and client guidelines.
- Serves as subject matter expert (SME) regarding our client’s policies, procedures, and technology as they relate to Fees and Costs Requests, Payoff and Reinstatement letters.
- Manages multi-state team
- Conducts daily review and follow-up with clients and team members regarding outstanding items; gather necessary documentation as needed.
- Communicates to Management if unable to achieve a timeline or to resolve an error.
- Reviews client case management system, internal case management systems and reporting to identify outstanding and estimated fees and costs related to pending foreclosure files
- Prepares Reinstatement, Payoff, Post-Judgment and Redemption letters.
- Follows FDCPA guidelines in communication with borrowers and third parties.
- Leads regular team meetings and assists with updating training guides and training of new employees.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of client and borrower information and firm processes.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Ability to carry 10 pounds or more
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Must be able to work with others in a congenial and team-oriented manner.
- Must be self motivated.
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills; the position requires the ability to multi-task and be adaptable to continual change.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- High school degree required.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Must have recently graduated from college or have 2-3 years’ of relevant experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate. This is a full-time position Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a salary commensurate with your experience and accomplishments.
If you posses the requisite qualifications and are seeking the challenge of working in a dynamic, growing firm, please submit your resume. Resume submissions will be considered confidential.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.