McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC Website Privacy Notice – Effective 5/31/2016
We at McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship we have with you. This Privacy Notice applies to all McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce websites (the “Sites”). This Notice describes the types of personal information we collect on these Sites, how we may use that information and with whom we may share it. Our Privacy Notice also describes the measures we take to protect the security of the personal information. We also tell you how you can reach us to answer any questions you may have about our privacy practices.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
Personal Information You Provide
You may choose to provide personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address) on our sites. Here are the ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit. We also tell you how we may use the information.
- Event Registration
- You may register on our sites for McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce sponsored events. You may provide us with information such as your name, telephone number and email address when registering for an event. We use this information to register you for the event and contact you about changes and updates regarding the event. We also may use the information to communicate with you about other events and topics that we believe may be of interest to you.
- News, Alerts and Publications
- On our Sites, you may sign up to receive news, alerts and publications from McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce. To sign up, we may ask you for information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and topics of interest. We use the information you provide to send you the communications you request. We also may use the information to communicate with you about other topics that we believe may be of interest to you.
- You will be able to submit comments to McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce blogs. You may include personal information in your comment, and you also may submit your name and email address with your comment. We may use your name to identify you as a commenter. We use this information to send you the information you request and to communicate with you in connection with our blogs.
- Contact Us
- If you communicate with us through the “Contact Us” link on our Sites, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address and telephone number so we can respond to your questions and comments. We also may use the information you provide to communicate with you about topics that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Other Site Features
- Our Sites offer various features, which we may change from time to time. We may ask you to submit certain personal information so we can provide you with and communicate with you about these features.
- Other Uses of Information
- We may use the personal information you provide on the Sites for our internal purposes. These purposes include administration of the Sites, market research, data analytics and compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures.
Personal Information We Collect by Automated Means
We collect certain information by automated means when you visit our Sites, such as how many users visited our Sites and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor the Sites to our visitors. We collect this information through various means such as “cookies,” “web beacons” and IP addresses, as explained below.
- Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our site features.
- Web Beacons
- Certain pages on our Sites may contain “web beacons” (also know as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party.
- IP Addresses
- An IP address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our Sites, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from what geographic regions our website visitors come. We also may use this information to enhance our Sites.
Information We Share
We do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose personal information visitors submit through our Sites, except as described in this Privacy Notice. We may share your information among McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce related entities. We also may share the information with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf (for example, to process online registration forms for events or to administer our blogs). These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, (ii) in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use personal information you have provided through this website in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice.
Links to Other Sites
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards for the Sites designed to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information we collect through our Sites.
Information We Transfer
We may transfer the personal information we collect through the Sites to other countries where we do business, which may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you reside. We have taken steps to provide an adequate level of protection in accordance with European data protection law in cases of transfers from Europe to third countries.
If you would like to update your contact information or preferences, or have your information removed from our mailing lists, please contact us by emailing us at: ClientCommunication@mccalla.com or writing us at: McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, 1544 Old Alabama Road, Roswell, GA. 30076, Attn: Office of General Counsel.
Access and Correction
To the extent required by law, we provide users with (i) reasonable access to the personal information they provide through the Sites, and (ii) the ability to review, correct and delete such personal information. To help protect your privacy, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your information.
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
We may update or change this Privacy Notice from time to time and without prior notice to you. We will post a prominent notice on this web page to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Notice and indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about our information practices, please contact us by writing us at: McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, 1544 Old Alabama Road, Roswell, GA. 30076 Attn: Office of General Counsel