Adam Silver is the Chief Operating Officer and Managing Partner of Operations for McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC. Mr. Silver is involved with numerous initiatives to continually make the firm more effective at representing its clients. Mr. Silver has broad experience in the areas of real estate transactions, regulatory compliance, real estate title, mortgage default, workouts and loss mitigation.
Mr. Silver has written numerous articles and frequently speaks at continuing legal education seminars,national conferences, seminar panels, and webinars. He serves as chair of the US Financial Network’s Legal Issues Committee and is a past chair of the American Legal and Financial Network’s Consumer Lending Statutes Committee.
- Mercer Law School, JD, 2006
- Emory University, BBA, 2001
- USFN – America’s Mortgage Banking Attorneys Legal Issues Committee – Committee Chair from 2016-2018 (Recipient of the USFN’s “Committee Chair of the Year” Award)
- American Legal and Financial Network
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys