Anel Bautista is a foreclosure attorney with McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC. Prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Bautista was a high-level paralegal in default servicing for over six years. Ms. Bautista has over ten years of Foreclosure experience and currently specializes in title examination, courtroom advocacy, settlement negotiations and mediations.
- Northern Illinois University (B.A. 2006)
- The John Marshall Law School (J.D. 2018)
- Chicago Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Hispanic National Bar Association