Before coming on board at McCalla, Asad worked as a document reviewer on a handful of multi-state projects involving major corporations. He also worked for a local counsel company that brings together talented attorneys and busy law firms. At McCalla, Asad contributes to the foreclosure department by reviewing letters prior to sending and by appearing at hearings in counties throughout the state of Illinois. He strives to make sure that courts uphold mortgage foreclosure law to the letter.
- John Marshall Law School, 2017
- Benedictine University, 2012
- University of Illinois at Chicago, 2004
- Dupage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association