Brian Scibetta is a partner with McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC’s litigation group. His practice focuses on complex foreclosure and commercial litigation in New York and New Jersey, with an emphasis on appellate practice in both state and federal court. Mr. Scibetta also has experience in title disputes and post-foreclosure litigation. In particular, he has successfully litigated numerous matters in which the statute of limitations to foreclose has been the central issue. He prefers a creative approach to litigation, centered on problem solving and finding a way to amicably resolve even the most challenging of disputes.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Scibetta worked at a Vault Top 100 international law firm, with a focus on complex commercial litigation, and a prominent New Jersey regional firm, with a focus on residential and commercial foreclosure litigation.
- Seton Hall Law School, 2008, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- Rutgers University, 2003, B.S.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New York
- New Jersey