Curtis Wilson is a Senior Associate with the Firm’s Florida Litigation Group. Mr. Wilson focuses his practice on foreclosure, real property litigation, title curative, commercial litigation and Appellate law. Attorney Wilson has several years of first chair trial practice in both state and federal Courts with experience in both jury and non-jury trials. Due to Mr. Wilson’s expertise as an appellate litigator, he has been published in numerous appellate cases both at the state and federal level.
- Madonna University, 2005
- Florida Coastal School of Law, 2009
- American Bar Association
- Southern District of Florida Federal Court
- Middle District of Florida Federal Court
- Northern District of Florida Federal Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit