James Pocklington is an experienced foreclosure attorney with McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC. Mr. Pocklington joined the firm in the spring of 2010, transitioning from a position with the State of Connecticut Judicial Branch. Mr. Pocklington manages the Connecticut Mediation group within the Foreclosure practice group. He has extensive experience with both uncontested and contested foreclosure and specializes in loss mitigation and mediation.
- Saint Michael’s College, 2003
- Franklin Pierce Law Center (now the University of New Hampshire School of Law), 2007
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Attorney Pocklington is a frequent contributor to USFN publications, including both the E-Update and USFN Report
- USFN Vice-Chair Publication Committee
- Firm’s primary author for Connecticut sections for NMSRD