Lindsey Morales is an associate attorney with McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC. Attorney Morales represents creditors, lenders, servicers, and investors – in a wide range of practices including all chapters of Bankruptcy in the state of Nevada. Additionally, Ms. Morales represents clients in state and federal civil litigation in Nevada courts, including appellate work. Ms. Morales has gained extensive experience in a variety of different areas during the nearly 10 years that she has worked in the Creditor Rights field.
- St. Olaf College, 2002
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2009
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- United States Courts, 9th Circuit
- Nevada Bar Association, Member
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Pro Bono Services, Volunteer
- Oceans Beyond Piracy, Volunteer