As an Associate Attorney of the firm Lucretia L. Scruggs focuses her practice on the representation of secured creditors, equity holders, and investors in cases pending under all chapters of the Bankruptcy United States Code. Ms. Scruggs is responsible for managing the needs of the client at al levels of the Bankruptcy process. And ensuring that deadlines are met and internal processes run smoothly.
- University of Florida, 2002
- University of Miami School of Law, 2006
- Georgia State University School of Business, 2015
- Metro Atlanta Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney Group (MACBAG)
- International Women in Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC)