Experienced legal and business executive with over fifteen years of success. Serves as a trusted advisor and confidant to the Board and members of the executive team. Collaborates with key stakeholders and inspires the development of innovative and precise solutions. Consistently relied upon as the go-to resource for high profile communications, writing and conflict resolution matters. Effortlessly handles the full lifecycle of legal matters, large caseload management and all law department operational and personnel functions. Leads trial and bankruptcy court activities, and leverages deep experience gleaned from successfully resolving hundreds of adversary complaints, claims and contested matters. Utilizes first chair trial expertise and experience gained as temporary judge and mediator in managing risk and litigation expense.
- Loras College, Bachelor’s Degree 1975
- The University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, 1980
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, 1988
- California State Bar, 1988
- Virginia State Bar, 1991
- District of Columbia Bar, 1991