Melissa has 20+ years experience in the area of creditors’ rights in the states of Ohio and Kentucky. Her practice has included residential and commercial foreclosure, litigation, evictions, mediations, title claim matters, bankruptcy, land forfeiture actions, condemnation proceedings, and probate land sale matters. She has published articles on the HAMP program and the CARES Act’s effect on foreclosures. She has a wealth of experience with the trial courts in Ohio and Kentucky and has a reputation for resolving contested issues quickly and in a cost effective manner.
- Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University, magna cum laude 1997
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1992
- Centre College in Danville, 1989
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association