As a partner with the Firm’s Foreclosure and Title Clearance group, Nick Rolader focuses his practice primarily on title analysis and issue curative. Mr. Rolader has managed a title department team handling a multitude of title review, research, and resolution across the states of Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Texas. The team concentrated on creative and efficient solutions to complex title problems during or after the foreclosure process.
Mr. Rolader has previous experience in analyzing historical changes to American Constitutional Law and in advising international firms regarding export practices. These export practices include best-practices compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and regulations of the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- University of Georgia School of Law, 2012
- University of Georgia, 2009
- Georgia State Bar
- Real Property Law Section
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Author, Georgia: New Mortgage Servicing Rules – https://www.usfn.org/blogpost/1296766/283651/Georgia-New-Mortgage-Servicing-Rules
- Author and Presenter, Nonjudicial Foreclosure: A Complete Primer (including Litigation Aspects), ICLE Georgia 2018 – https://www.gabar.org/membership/cle/upload/10032_Real_Property_Foreclosure_11-7-18-compressed.pdf
- Author and Presenter, Title Standards: Foreclosures, ICLE Georgia 2017 – http://impressions.uga.edu/icle/downloads/Title%20Standards%20-Digital.pdf
- Author and Presenter, Nonjudicial Foreclosure: A Complete Overview, ICLE Georgia 2017
- Author and Presenter, Nonjudicial Foreclosure: A Brief Tour of the Basics, ICLE Georgia 2016
- Author and Presenter, Nonjudicial Foreclosure in Georgia, ICLE Georgia 2015
- Panel Co-Moderator, USFN 2017 Loan Management & Servicing Seminar o Managing Title Issues
- Panelist, USFN 2016 Loan Management & Servicing Seminar o Foreclosure Hot Topics & Updates o CFPB Periodic Statements and Future Changes