Phillip Raymond is an associate of McCalla Raymer Leibert & Pierce, LLC’s Bankruptcy group. He primarily represents secured creditors and loan servicers in bankruptcy matters under all chapters of the United States Bankruptcy Code. Mr. Raymond’s representation of secured creditors includes, but is not limited to, litigation, pleading preparation and negotiating of settlements.
Prior to joining the Bankruptcy group, he represented secured creditors and loan servicers in numerous aspects of mortgage foreclosure on the state level.
- City University of New York Law School, 2013
- Brooklyn College, 2009
- New York State Bar (2014)
- New Jersey State Bar (2015)
- New York Southern District Court (2017), New York Eastern District Court (2015), New York Western District Court (2017) and New York Northern District Court (2017)
- New Jersey District Court (2017)
• New York State Bar Association • American Bar Association