Tomiya Lewis is a Partner in the Firm’s Georgia Foreclosure Group. Ms. Lewis’ practice focuses on defending secured creditors, lenders, and investors in matters concerning the default mortgage industry. Ms. Lewis has extensive knowledge of the non-judicial foreclosure process and title curative measures.
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, 2015
- Georgia Southern University, 2007
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Co-Author, New Servicing Rules, USFN E-Update, September 2017